A well-designed website offers much more than just aesthetics. It attracts visitors and help people understand the product, company, and branding through a variety of indicators, encompassing visuals, text, graphics, and interactions. That means every element of your website needs to work forwards a defined goal.
My web design process requires six phases:
Where I work with you to determine what goals the site needs to fulfill. We’ll discuss your business and what you hope to achieve with a new website.
Information Gathering, Goal Identification and Contract
- Project Questionnaire – I review all specific information based on your answers.
- Project Proposal – I’ll send over my estimate outlining the scope of the project.
- Web Design Contract – Finally, I’ll send my contract and your fist invoice. The project will officially start afterI receive the signed contract and initial deposit.
Once I know your goals, I can define the scope of the project. I’ll create a mock-up design based on our discussions and send it to you for review. This is to show you what the site will look like if you decide to continue with the design as is. We can revise the design three times before we’ll discuss other options. The project will not continue until you are 100% satisfied and love it.
Pre-Project & Planning
- Site Mock-up and Wireframe Creation
- Design Revision
Application, Functionality and Integration
- Content Creation
- Visual Elements
- Social Network Integration
- Check for Broken Links
- Mobile and Cross Browser Testing
Once everything’s working beautifully, it’s time to plan and execute your site launch! This should include planning both launch date and communication strategies.
Training is included to learn how to use the Content Management System (CMS) so you can make changes to the website yourself.
Ready to take the next step?
Request your estimate to day and let’s get started!